2. Who is the Data Controller?
INTERGENERATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
(hereinafter referred to as “INTERGENERATIONAL”)
NIF (Tax ID No.) B13603691
|Postal address:||Urb. Parque Luz, 33. 13003 Ciudad Real|
|Telephone:||663 39 89 54|
3. How do we collect personal data?
INTERGENERATIONAL collects information from Users when they make use of website features that require them to provide certain personal data. Specifically, INTERGENERATIONAL will record the following information:
- Application to participate in the Adopt a Grandparent Programme: personal data (including, but not limited to, name, surname, gender, date of birth, telephone number, postal address, email address, payment information) voluntarily provided by the User when filling in the form provided on the Website (Section “Participate”) for the first time or when managing their account as a registered User and participant in the Adopt a Grandparent Support Programme (hereinafter the “Programme”).
- Sending e-mails:ersonal data (including, but not limited to, name, surname, e-mail address) that the User voluntarily provides by sending e-mails to the addresses @adoptaunabuelo.org indicated on the Website.
The use of the various website forms and/or functionalities is voluntary. However, some fields (marked with the * symbol)are necessary in order to correctly process your request, and your refusal to provide the information required in the mandatory fields will prevent INTERGENERATIONAL from attending to your request.
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
The personal data provided by the User through the forms and functionalities enabled on the Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- ATo deal with applications submitted by Users and to assess their candidature for participating in the Programme.
- To manage the maintenance, development and monitoring of the contractual relationship derived from participating in the Programme, as well as to permit the corresponding handling of payments (monthly fee) and services derived from said relationship (including training, insurance, official accreditation, access to Adopt a Grandparent events, access to exclusive web functionalities for Users registered as participants in the Programme).
- To process and respond to requests for information made by Users through e-mail.
- To comply with the legal obligations applicable to INTERGENERATIONAL as a result of the processing described in Section 4 above.
5. What is the legitimacy of the processing?
The legal basis for processing the personal data required from the User registered as a participant in the Programme shall be the execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship derived from their participation and/or their status as a registered User.
Likewise, when necessary to comply with a legal obligation, the legal basis for processing the User’s personal data shall be compliance with the legal obligations applicable to INTERGENERATIONAL.
6. To which recipients will we disclose your data?
As a general rule, INTERGENERATIONAL does not intend to disclose your personal data to third parties, except when necessary, in order to comply with the legal provisions applicable to INTERGENERATIONAL as the data controller.
INTERGENERATIONAL informs you that in order to process the payment of the periodic fee for participating in the Programme, it is necessary to disclose the User’s information (identification and payment information details) indicated in the application form to the following entity:
Payment Service Provider: STRIPE PAYMENTS EUROPE LTD.
1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublín, IRELAND
a company that has a suitable level of personal data protection in case of personal data transfer outside the European Economic Area. In the case of „Stripe Payments Europe Ltd.“, it makes onward transfers to the US-based parent company „Stripe Inc.“, which has signed the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
In the case of Users registered as participants in the Programme, INTERGENERATIONAL may disclose their personal data (e.g. participant identification and contact details) to the “Asociación Adopta Un Abuelo” with registered office at C/ Aranjuez 11, 1ºD, 28039 Madrid, with NIF (Tax ID No.) G-87161030, and registered under No. 606728 in the National Register of Associations) for the purposes of processing to manage and coordinate the volunteer activity arising from their participation in the Programme. The User must give specific consent authorising the communication and processing described above, expressly and unequivocally, by ticking the box provided for this purpose next to the form/application for participating in the Programme („Participate“ section of the Website).
7. How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept by INTERGENERATIONAL
- In the case of the form provided on the Website (Section „Participate“) and/or e-mails, only for the time required to deal with and manage each specific request made by the User.
- n the case of Users registered as participants in the Programme, for the entire duration of the contractual relationship arising from this participation and until it is terminated in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions applicable at any given time.
After the above-mentioned periods have elapsed, the users’ personal data may be blocked and kept by INTERGENERATIONAL for the purpose of dealing with any liabilities arising from the processing and only for the limitation period of these liabilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by INTERGENERATIONAL.
8. Authorisation for the use of one’s own image captured at Adopt-a-Grandparent events
Ehe User registered as a participant in the Programme expressly authorises INTERGENERATIONAL and Asociación Adopta Un Abuelo to capture his/her image during Adopt a Grandparent events, as well as to reproduce, edit, distribute and/or publicly disclose the image by any means of communication for the exclusive purpose of depicting information and/or content related to the development of the aforementioned events, or other initiatives or projects promoted by Adopt a Grandparent. This authorisation includes the right to publish these images on the Website, or on social media pages where Asociación Adopta Un Abuelo has an account or profile (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube). Furthermore, this authorisation is granted free of charge, transferable, exclusive and without any territorial or temporal restriction whatsoever (this is without prejudice to the exercise of your rights in accordance with the procedure indicated in the Section ““What are your rights?”).
9. How can I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to INTERGENERATIONAL through this Website are true, correct, current and complete. The user is responsible for notifying INTERGENERATIONAL of any modification or update to these rights, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses provided in the section “What are your rights?” and following the instructions contained therein.
10. What are your rights?
Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time. Users may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data before INTERGENERATIONAL, as well as the right to limit and oppose the processing of their data, and the right to not be subjected to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, where applicable.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that lets you prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: Calle Modesto Lafuente n.º 49, Bajo. 28003 Madrid
- By e-mail to a email@example.com
Finally, in the event that the User becomes aware of or considers that an event may represent a breach of the applicable data protection regulations, he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.